Saturday, September 2, 2006

Finding Blueprints Online

How great is

Following the film, I was amused yesterday by listing my 26 favorite movies (not to be cliché). Not intended to be exhaustive or purist: Some titles may not stick or glue with others. In addition, surely be some out. But at least gives a rough idea of my tastes and therefore myself. I will be interested to know your opinions on the subject (it goes without saying that accepting insults of all kinds).


East of Eden, Elia Kazan

Dreamers, Bernardo Bertolucci

The Graduate, Mike Nichols

The thin Red Line, Terrence Mallik

Dogville, Lars Von Trier

Person of Ingmar Bergman

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind , Michael Gondry

Annie Hall, Woody Allen

The Exterminating Angel, Luis Buñuel

Apocalyse Now, Francis Ford Coppolla

8 ½, Federico Fellini

Rebel Without a Cause, Nicholas Ray

Touch of Evil, Orson Welles

American Beauty, Sam Mendes

The Elephant Man, David Lynch

Requiem for a Dream, Darren Aronofsky

Casablanca, Michael Curtiz

Glare , Stanley Kubrick

12 Monkeys, Terry Gilliam

The Truman Show, Peter Weir

The Ice Storm, Ang Lee

footprint, Joseph L. Mankievicz

The Great Dictator by Charles Chaplin

Edward Scissorhands, Tim Burton

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly , Sergio Leone

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest , Milos Forman

not stop me in many, because I find it impossible to say which ones I like best about all these. They are all the same height and no deserves to appear in the last post. However, if I had to choose one for the mark left on my mind when I saw it, that would certainly Person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment