Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Where To Buy Creative Sensations Lotions

End has arrived! (Not mefiero El Canto del Loco)

Yes, folks: the dreaded moment has finally arrived and, if I write this journal, it is only by an oversight of fario or, as would the other, because I have a filly of fifteen. Yesterday morning (ie today, but hey, it is difficult to establish the phases of the day with this crazy schedule) I ride my bike upset, regretful and looking forward to September 30, as all evidence indicated that , a After all, had come to connect the computer to charge me labor. I spent the whole day (about 4 or 5 hours, my contact with the world is not beyond) ruminating explanations, apologies, fabrications ... until my mind, exhausted, decided to dismiss as fruitless flirtation and proceeded to address other important issues (the dinner menu, for example). Anyway, I got to work fearful, suspicious and now with the idea that not only had finished my hours of lethargy on the internet, but I could be waiting for show, again, the door. Things, however, took a wholly different: upon entering, Silvia, one of my companions told me I had bad news to me, with these words, my neurons were put on guard and were planning a point hasty flight. Before that happened, however, said the director, Helena had just loaded the team. My face showed puzzlement and bewilderment (well, the latter is included in the package) to listen to this categorical statement, but Silvia, not given to looking at the face when addressing people, did not notice it, because anything which most likely was saved from any complaint. Meanwhile, she told me that morning and were unable to connect (which, as imaginaréis was not new to me) and that, beset by customers, had decided to turn off the computer. But when he was fired again, asked the startup disk and did not allow access to Windows, I tried again and again, but always returned to the same place and same situation. For a few minutes, panic swept the reception, after which, demonstrating a total lack of errors and computer failures, struck off button and decided to forget it, at least for now. So when I arrived Silvia was working on the computer of the leader and only approached the counter when customers were dropping by. Of course, you will have also thought, "I had already encountered problems of this sort in the same computer, some of which also made me fear dismissal or reprimand, so you can say I'm pretty hardened setbacks computer. In fact, less than the blink of an eye had resolved and when he returned my partner there, and was located again at the counter, "is that I too have had problems like this with my laptop" was the feeble explanation that I knew him, instead of telling the many shocks he had suffered in the middle of the night. To this, however, Silvia replied with a statement that caused me a great surprise (not just the coldness of his words, but the part I played): "Well let him a shout Elena not to touch it again ". How hilarious! In the end the blame fell on the director, not me! You have to see how these things so arbitrary how they get rid of the penalties the farmhands like me, and how, ultimately, always pay for the sins, while my head is not having completely clean conscience nor can cast the first stone, why-apart from my own continuity of this paper, I decided to keep hidden the real version, as sometimes happens in politics, leaving the official version as it is. One option reprehensible, no doubt, but preferable to the consequences of something that, on the other hand, is already solved.

Although, to be honest, this issue is not completely solved, at least as far as I'm concerned. And, while the computer is working again perfectly normal, which would not, alas - my pain to discover that, finally, the labor justice mechanisms had been put up and, as a first step vetarme had proceeded to the entrance to the email accounts! Much cruelty loosed upon the world! Snif! Fortunately, as I say, I can still continue using the blog and, if I write a mail, I can not take on the MP3 and send it from my cabin. Otherwise, the final cataclysm (and not of the dinosaurs) would have hung over this peaceful hotel on the Costa Brava where I spend my nights novice hacker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment