Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Panasonic What Does The B Mean

Albada

few days ago that I approach the blog and I guess you begin to miss me (or Forget me, which, all things considered, is far more disturbing). In fact, I've walked with a rather funereal humor, which I have not replaced until recently, and I did not want too get to type for about 45 minutes to give the beat with anecdotes completely void of interest, which also would not have been reviewed with the same verve and spontaneity to you I have used. To give you an idea of the state of lethargy and / or thickness that I have enjoyed recently, just tell yesterday, while writing a post about my unusual musical tastes, my passion for jazz and professed admiration for people like Miles Davis, I was fried, KO, defeated, to fall head over the keyboard and this time and yes, busts your computer. Very sad. Although, truth be told, we must also recognize that the text was a Peñaza much care, a review worthy of a prepubescent young man, a follower of the rapper of the moment, or a fan of ringtones and WALLPAPERS, which would have bored even the dead, with what my relapse is not so inexplicable after all, especially if we consider that, while he was writing, listening to Jo ão Gilberto and his "Girl from Ipanema" . In any case, I decided to send her to hell ( to the post, not the girl) and start a new chronicle, reflect on my days in Catalunya: we, as usual.

gradually September comes to an end and, thereby, also arrived at the end of my contract at the Overlook. Today I have asked them to give me free on the last day, ie 30 - and fortunately, they have given me, so I can spend two days " holiday "in Sant Feliu before embarking back to the capital of the Empire, though by then, if I go to the beach, I have to wear the anorak. But hey, better than nothing. not me, however, the only one going. Last Sunday, he said one of the girls farewell reception, Paula, of which, I realize now, I have never spoken ... although I've never stopped to speak any of my colleagues: only Extremadura, and in passing, cutting at the same level leading to the mouse that was confronted in the cafeteria. Today it seems a good day to start referring to them (When there is little more than a week so keep an eye).

The truth is that there is not much to tell, since, among which we disagree rather than shift changes, when one wants to go and the other one wants to go, "they have their own stories-lit and lived for the day, of which I am only full time after sunset and in which role I have more rarely than the night-helper and, to be honest, neither have much to offer, my relationship with them has been rather tangential and most of the time protocol. Nevertheless, we should not deny a some importance in the formation and nature of my surroundings, and an undeniable presence in the hilarious conversations that often have kept my sister, my brother and me about my work in the hotel. Indeed, if as real people, living tangible and have not shown much in my day to day (only stayed a couple of times to go out with them, and none of the two occasions I can say that the evening will close with snaps gold, precisely), its landscape and cartoon characters or puppets of the puppet theater owners, with each conversation, edified by telling the stories of my work has been truly remarkable. Let me explain further:

since the first week, all acquired a nickname, which, needless to say, never used in her presence and which would deny without any doubt, if questioned. With this, the cartoon-dimension, as I say, has reached unexpected dimensions, even to supplant his true personality, at least in my eyes, was developed at the same time his real self (if that exists ... Freudian vade retro! ). The version that I have left them, now that we got to the end and there are a number of possibilities that I did not return to cross in life, is thus a hybrid of reality, the objective and observable, and what I deprived of a fair knowledge of their people, I brought home-grown ... that, despite everything, I think not far wrong. We talk about the most egregious cases, dividing them into different inputs (which I is again entering sleep):

Alberto was, as you know, the buttons: the nickname of "Saccharin" was awarded, therefore, make immediately and unfailingly. His arrival there was already started in July, amid a heat wave ineffable, being the last to arrive and also the first to leave in late August. His departure was very similar to those who have to leave their country for political or judicial, and not rely on return to their homeland in many years is that, shortly before completing his contract, he faced the principal, pointing out each and every one of the blunders of his administration and accusing it of a thousand and a humiliation to which he claims were subject their workers. The boss's reaction was swift and without getting a strenuous arguments and develop thoughtful arguments, proceeded to remove him from office as he covered himself in glory with their shouts and threats. Come on, that little boot of work three or four days before the end. A reaction may disproportionate, but, to some extent, understandable, especially taking into account that Alberto had no more than 20 years, is not he who carries the hotel and at the end of the day, certain things should not go or come. And do not say it should make eyes blind-deaf-ear to the injustices that were taking place, but because their precarious and temporary nature of their contract advised to common sense, at least from my point of view, a less committed, a little more easygoing. Although I can be me who is wrong. Anyway, either way, the saga ended without too many consequences and the hotel is still the same mess as always. Alberto term

With today's post, which I have not been too lucid. Day or two (or ever, in this blog nothing can be taken for granted) you keep talking to my colleagues, waiting for a miracle or catastrophe occurs to give a little more interest to my faded bohemian life, and trying to use more in your description. For now, I'll see if I can clear my head a little (a coke at the bar would be welcome) and think about working something, to take the hit, more than anything.

May you all goes well, sailors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment