Well, boys. The long-awaited night has arrived. Finally the planets have aligned and coinciding with the end of the month, this you see here (figuratively, of course) is preparing to take to their heels and go for the same site you came. Behind me are countless hours of desk, the odd pitch inconvenient, whole nights in white, a disjointed amalgam of idle thoughts and countless bottles of Coke, fanta, sprite and Cacaolat. Five hours separate me from freedom, the return to daily living, yet I'm not sure what I learned from all this. It is very likely that nothing. In any event, good or bad, I'll see in the coming weeks. From what I know for certain is that the experience of working at night does not convince me finish. For someone else, someone who can enjoy moments of solitude by employing them in something more than killing lice or removed Cerullo of the ears, may be a rewarding experience, an opportunity to disconnect from the world and devote himself exclusively to . For me, however, has been too and in more than one occasion has come to overdo. In fact, as I write these words, my mood is in STANDBY, waiting for something or someone press the PLAY and may recover "a little bit of normalcy" (My God, I just quote "Song the Fool, "that is the end). One of the few really good that I have allowed this work is to dedicate part of my time watching some movies that were pending. In these three months I have seen Seven Samurai , Donnie Darko , Carrie , Samaritan Girl, Goodfellas , a perfect world, City of God, Broken Flowers , Hannah and Her Sisters , The Treasure of Sierra Madre , The five conditions, Cradle Will Rock, A Streetcar Named Desire, Annie Hall and the occasional episode of Futurama . Not much, true, but as I say, I have not known for having taken advantage of my time. I wish to know it better from now on.
Regarding this last point, my future, I will try to keep you informed on another blog that will probably open to get to Madrid. But just in case, do not assure anything. For now, I have my head on other things and I think I must focus on them during a season, until you get to them, and my head, reach a certain level of stability. Later, we'll see.
Either way, it was a real pleasure, a privilege to share these nights, your worships. Your words, always well received, have been very helpful in these nights partying or light or laughter, or bed, and will remain on the go, wherever you are, since you always carry with me in my backpack. I hope that luck accompany you in all your plans, you know cope with the despair and, above all, you will continue being true to yourself, because only in that way life has some meaning.
And nothing else, I do not want to put heavy (it is tricky to tell me that I have tortured marathon entries). If you need me, you know where to find me: you just have to say my name five times in the mirror and will appear on your backs to flay with my hook ... Huy no, that says Candyman, not me. Finally, I leave with a Latin quotation, normally recorded in epitaphs but I, changing her appearance, I think very valid for life. I transcribed and on another occasion, but I think it is a good time to write back: Sit nobis vita levis. That life would be mild. DIXI
PS: I leave with some photos (real) Overlook and one of my own person with his swimming pool shortly before dawn. For the women who read this blog to melt with pleasure, hehe.
Friday, September 29, 2006
Best Before Date Dairy Products Ontario
"Let's get going, these people will want to sleep"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment