Wednesday, August 9, 2006
Armstrong Furnace Ultra 80 Sx Diagram
Strolling through the pages of the latest edition of World -reading that I recommend to any lover of police fiction, "I have come across the following story, that unusual and symptomatic, I take the liberty to transcribe below:
Pimpollar The donkey won yesterday the 30 th edition of the traditional donkey race which is held in the town of Escarión in Lugo. Hundreds of people came to the old town football field to witness the career of 22 donkeys, from Saviñao O, Ferreira and Monforte. Sapling won for the second consecutive year as a jockey Victor Valcarcel. Felipe Segundo was and third Manolito , Efe news agency reported.
Can you imagine the face that he was Efe reporter when told the news to be covered? And the pride of the mayor and other council members Escarión to see appearing in a national newspaper? I suppose that by lying he would pay an extra correspondent of danger, for that to penetrate in the deep Spain is not always as idyllic as he is painted, and more in the case of a competition involving donkeys. What is unfortunate is that you give more details, or any interview offered to the participants (especially the heroic Pimpollar , whose achievement makes a strong promise for the sport of our country). , In order.
This reminds me of another thing: I think it's around this time when somewhere in England, twinned, obviously, with Escarión or some other place in the Galicia-launch a giant cheese down a steep hill and a group of intrepid farmhands are Strip to hunt, tumbling down the road and causing all kinds of bruises and setbacks. I hope this also echoes the national press. If not, why read it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment