Wednesday, August 16, 2006

How To Get Burn Marks Off The Iron Plate

The end is near! Deep clouds invariably

Finally the day arrived. The signs were disturbing but clear: sky and sea raging, howling at night, painted on the garage doors, posters galore ... For days he spoke of Lovecraft and his monstrous creatures but this is by far much worse today, after a circuitous, maddening expected, opened the seventh seal in the port of Sant Feliu and El Canto del Loco held its performance. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Run you that can! Strip yourselves of the plague that runs along the Peninsula and that threatens us all singing "I want to go ... in your den with shoes!" and squeezing our brains as if they were sponges!

I am already lost and, moreover, I had to come to work 1 hour and a half before, so that my friends could join the feast terrible dandruff and decibels. Fortunately, from the Overlook not hear the music, if not today yes I have been obliged to fly the hatchet and slain here! A point I was already in Madrid last December, when a dark and stormy night, sheltered in a nightclub where we harassed them mercilessly with countless issues of reggaeton, I came across to sing (mornings) nte of the band in question and the other his troupe to address the urinal (meódromo). Several mad females crowded the entrance, shaking hands and trying to strangle each other and emitting shrill rattling, which does not hesitate to retreat when, with an innocent smile, made me step up the door, giving to understand that this attitude was not due to my arrival, but was the product of something or someone was inside. On the threshold I met him, but did not recognize him at first, and that it was next to hardcore screaming, "Dani, Dani!", As if waiting to take off the hat and salute the audience. When I left (I save my own pace down the toilet) was still surrounded by the throng of fans, in a pose identified with the boredom and scribbling his name (or practicing the cuneiform script, for that matter) on napkins, shirts and other unsavory sites. It was then I realized and, almost like a fan again, I went to my friends to announce the discovery. However, they, with great discretion, I looked up and down with a grimace of disgust on their faces, enunciated the odd oath and proceeded to give me back. Then, already aware of the opportunity afforded me, I waited to pass by my side, and in those seconds to FORECASTS, plot a series of blunders against them, including the dawn of the trip in time, push neglected or drink spilled on the shirt of 40 €. But since I do not like to waste the alcohol (and much less in a place like Madrid, that not all Mount is "Beyond") and the trip would be easy to locate and, therefore, lead to a lynching me safe, I opted for the push. At the last minute, however, nerves failed me, and far from a push, so I got looked more like the wobble of a jumado that nothing was noticed by members of the evil group. There will be more opportunities, I hope. It's a shame that they have stayed in this hotel, muahaha!

If any fan of The Cry of the Coco group here, I hope you do not take this very seriously ... but, yes, that makes it look as soon as possible :-)


Have you seen, by the way, what pint of sperm is the guy in the picture?

0 comments:

Post a Comment