Friday, April 7, 2006

Pericles Form Of Goverment

fox28383 @ 2006-04-07T23: 54:00

The vampire dropped me to take the hand to his neck in an instinctive gesture trying to stop the blood that flowed from her neck.

"Do not faint. Hold on a little more "ordered me to no avail as my legs refused to keep holding me up after having spent the last minutes in the air kicking without success.

At least have the decency to me at least they dropped the case and forward. With the help of my weight but my strength, I could stab you in the heart.

your body to stop my fall during the time it takes me to collapse. It hurt both body if it had not fallen on my broken arm I probably would not have known. Not like when Adrian got behind the vampire and I command you would use the stake his lips moving.

When the vampire returned to hit the knife barely had time to stake out his neck and ask what he intended to do with mine (Good thing that the stake was sharp)

- Hurry up and use the sword to behead .- I ordered Adrian gesturing toward the body wrapped in convulsions of the vampire.
- Is not supposed to have turned into dust and ash that dissolves in the air with a burst of sulfur? - Cursed half drew his sword and trying to join.

My body said it was too hard and ends up dragging to him.

- This only occurs on young vampires. These must be applied more drastic methods. As exposure to light alone or in this case, decapitation explained with a shrug .- .- Would not it have been easier plunged the stake into the heart directly? - I wonder with the calm was only death.

Although I think I asked to distract me from what I was about to make and not distracted by the horrible half pleading look half intense hatred that led me to be that although muribundo began to recover gradually.

- Yes, if I had not had such long arms .- reproach him accompanied by a burst that put all lost dust and ashes that I caused a small coughing fit .- I think I have got half-vampire in the lungs, coughing .- achieve that.

drag to where I was the agent after the little coughing fit.

- Agent, are you okay?
- I was tortured the damned Dracula, so definitely not. I do not feel well. In fact I feel like the protagonist of "On the limits of reality."
- While not feel like the crypt keeper .- joke loosing.

had not look very good, but definitely was much better than mine.

- God, I ache all over! - Complained rubbing his wrists.
- I very much regret having discovered. And of course also the beating ... .- beating both the concrete.
- I think you've already paid more than .- commented helping me up .- We have to get out of here.
- I completely agree. But I need to rest for a few seconds to catch your breath .- and I get to a chair .- And that was supposed to be me who would save him.
- Do not forget that I'm a cop. I am here to protect and serve .- comforted me.
- it also comes in trying to flirt with all the girls who come to the site? - I asked with a smile as I sat as I could.
- No. That's more or pleasure .- argument bully picking up the gun who was unconscious and my gun replasmatica step.

As picked up the gun and made sure it was loaded it was as if transformed. Now if I had the typical pints maybe something chulito police and believed that a bit spunky with stubble and long hair, but that was only to divert attention from his eyes. A look that reflected that chulito that could become in appearance or attitude, was a policeman as the crown of a pine. Of those who do their duty regardless of anything else to do the right thing.

In short, a cop like that and unfortunately there are hardly any in this damn world. And above all, the partner that you would like to beside you in a situation like this to cover your back.

- We have the siren
rescue - The girl with green hair?
- Same.
- It's late.
- What do you mean? Did they killed?
- No. These shits are engaged in trafficking in women and have led some stores they have in the port along with other girls and could not repress .- kick the bully .- ribs were finally able to find out where the retained when I got caught. They are going to take from here on a ship that sailed at dawn. And if they do not stop before ...- frustration and had prevented him from continuing to vent again with the bully.
- Then we have only .- stop putting that comment up and shrug.

walked a bit awkward but my strength is slowly going back through some book that miraculously had not yet been exhausted. With a broken arm and one hand nearly useless because of the pain I had to it later so tightly holding the gun wounds were reopened me not caring. If he could feel pain, it meant that I thought was still alive and stay long in that state.

- Fox - said holding out his hand, leaning on one side of the door.
- Kevin .- commented putting on the other side and shook my hand.
- You know you're taking the echo very well have been tortured by a vampire and we're risking our lives to save a mermaid? - I could not help admiring him.

I had in this case from the beginning and still cost me a bit to keep up with everything that was happening.

- Believe me when I say that once I was in a position that looked like hell on earth. This is nothing compared .- and there was a sparkle in her eyes with a shiver of that memory that made me believe blindly .- Ready? - Police wanted to know wiping a trickle of blood was beginning to like about her good eye.

I nodded.

- We cry .- opening the door of a kick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment