Saturday, August 26, 2006

How Can U Emulate A Usb



Bad weather returns to the Costa Brava and tourists again show faces of grief and anger, exalting the slightest provocation, and always ready to go out with the family, the hammock and air mattress, to seize the few minutes sun and sand that holds the day. The wind rises, the sky thunders and storms print. The Mediterranean climate shows, day after day, the fallacy of the nature and challenges visitors to this peaceful enclave to turn our backs and look for sunnier destinations and, of course, less expensive. To me, as you can imagine, all this gives me aside: prostrate in front of the computer, behind a counter on which, from time to time, landing mosquitoes, beetles and other insects indeterminate, for which classification, my knowledge of entomology stacks are of no much, watch the trees move in the dead of night, threatening to collapse inside the pool, listen to like thunder, and only pray to heaven to subside a bit when you have that channel back to my home.

My life on the other hand, has many attractive lately. No more of the readings you gave me attentive and helpful (few) moments of banter with my sister and my brother, at odd films (also many), and, above all, that great invention of mankind which we call simply "bed" without realizing all that we include in those four letters. Unfortunately, my enthusiasm for home furniture that is not given as more than one, fueled by an overheated imagination or an obvious lack of me, you may have guessed, quite the contrary, all I do in bed these days is sleep ... but maybe those six letters not precisely define the activity that performance on the mattress, mine is closer to catatonia, to disintegration, to astral travel, to sink and disappear between the feathers until further notice. Sleep two hours and it seems I've absent from the world for a week. When I wake up, it's as if, instead of on a bed, I found in a sarcophagus. Is absurd, but I swear that I have that feeling, as if sleeping around me off.

But I do not want to scare anyone. Do not pretend to think that with this I call for the Fourth Millennium, or something. After all, I still dream like every Tom, Dick and waking up with memories of what was promised during the time I dream, but always ends up fading. Today, for example, during my 3 hour nap, I had the strangest dream, while understandable in my current situation. To First, I was in a rusty bus that was going to somewhere. Traveled with a known or signs whose face I can not remember and a smiling brunette girl who, clearly, was more than words with my partner. Interlude of the journey and arrival at a destination without much sense (an evening pond where several torches glowed) I remember almost nothing, which does not mean that does not have its importance. Of my stay there, but I do remember most clearly: my friend was gone, and the girl and I reposábamos together on the prairie. I suddenly realized that he was standing next to me was none other than ... Shakira! He wore a wig crude and had, you have to see what can be twisted the human mind-glitter on the cheeks, but there was no doubt. Before that discovery, I did not know how to react. She, however, approached me mellow and, after some words of protocol, we started to lean. I do not believe me, all I had been a star at the feet without making a single movement. Clearly had to be a dream. But the mind is very bitch, trying to convince you that no, this time is different, it's not a dream, everything is real, do not go thinking that once again you'll wake up with nothing in their hands. And this time I almost shot, the thing suddenly started painting otherwise and, therefore, to look more like my own life: a new character entered the scene and to my amazement, she began making moves to take away my newly acquired diva. This was neither more nor less than ... Joey! Yes: the Friends ! You can go on calling and preparing the asylum straitjacket. Thankfully, the reverie was interrupted by a timely phone ringing. Otherwise, I do not know what would have resulted, perhaps would have ended up dancing the conga together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment