It's been several days since my last entry. See, despite everything, yet their effect is still present among you and giving rise to an increasingly heated debate. I am glad of it, but I hope it does not end up degenerating into fisticuffs and Claymore. You know I'm a peaceful person and, more importantly, knowing that other people's opinions tend to be more invariant to the changing of the seasons, so I prefer to shelve, at least in this blog, any discussion on the politics and ideologies. And with that, I shelve the issue of donkeys World.
these days has done, and done a damn cold in the Costa Brava. I fear that those who have traveled from distant places to enjoy the sun, partying, bleeding and all the other pods, will have to be content with an umbrella, pray that only cloudy and hold the shower (pun intended). Yes, and pay the 200-odd EurAc they charge per room, baby. Although I too am a little morality play, what I am going to cheat, had hoped to have the piel, a estas alturas, como si viniese directamente del Congo, pero, por el contrario, me voy a quedar como Copito de Nieve y sin poder lucir lorzas. Hace dos días, pese a todo, bajé a la playa con Javi y Ángela, que pasaron unos días por aquí, e incluso pude darme en baño en compañía del punkie alicantino. Habían venido atraídos por un festival de Punk-Hardcore que se celebra todos los años en Sant Feliu y que, en esta ocasión, según dijeron ellos, presentaba un cartel inmejorable. No me preguntéis: sólo sé que a partir de la tarde bajaba un sonido estremecedor del campo de fútbol y que, en las inmediaciones, pululaba todo tipo de especímenes, unchanged equipped with black clothes, different hairstyles, each one more colorful-and rigor liter of beer. As for my friends took me out of bed dragged a half every day that we were, I was taken to set up a tent and ended up rebelling against us doing that, in the eyes of the other campers, tarry as a true handyman , were about to convince me to pay € 17 to accompany one of those concerts hell and last but not least, I did not bring any gift of Benidorm :-) However, it was a good opportunity to reconnect with them , and discuss some of the things we had missed in these two months, in addition to relive the highlights last year. Moreover, the worst they fell to them because they had to endure a period of three days dogs were here, that's not counting other problems of a family, logistics and even food, for decency and solidarity, not public will ... You'll have to wait until we are alone at home to crack. I will only say that the late afternoon, after a meal when swallowed record 5 in the afternoon, hung over us the shadow of a possible salmonella (never written these words: how strange it seems) and, in less than a minute Staying within we saw the three feet down in the most unexpected. The most crappy I had was me, because I had to work, and see which side called an ambulance and left the hotel alone (that would be able to do, no doubt it). The fact is that despite the gloomy predictions and betting already brewing around the cataclysm of our toilet, in the end nothing happened. Thank goodness.
0 comments:
Post a Comment