Sunday, August 20, 2006

Funbrain.compoptropica

sad festa est

The dream I have today will make this entry is much shorter than it should be. For I almost fell asleep reading the page of "my friends" (not because it was a mess, do not get confused), so I think I'll just write something completely inconsequential, and immediately give me the coffee consumption and coca-cola in industrial quantities.

The reason for my sleepiness is none other than the hectic weekend just suffer. The rest of the days here are limited to basic activities, while the most remarkable surprises are given by tripping up and down the stairs and discover that you've taken away and this has led to aberrant consequences. In these last four days, however, the whole world has gone mad and, with the excuse to celebrate my birthday, I've been all the time without stopping: 96 hours of celebration. Rodri and David, two stalwarts "reventaos" of the people, who usually see four or five days a year, and that with luck, came to Catalonia for the event. He was one of the best gifts I ever received, as long as we pass it as dwarves, as if time was not gone for us and always had something to say. Rodri was only on Thursday and Friday, but David, whom I call "The Martyr" from now on, agreed to accompany me to Sant Feliu and even to come to spend the night in the hotel, both Friday and Saturday (in reception, of course), a token of friendship it take infinite time to compensate. With both lived moments of anthology, but if I had to stay with one (and not just because it's funny, but endearing character) would be breakfast near the Arc de Triomphe, the food at Ana, hasty farewell at the station Metro and the endless waiting for a bus to the Shariah, in Platja d'Aro.

And I do not write more, which would end up distorting it all, and, besides, I'm getting groggy at an alarming rate. You to sleep well, dogs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment