lately I made a complete wreck. My mind drifting pirate ship which three in the afternoon, and little to me confused, my eyes take the opportunity to go to a siesta. This work at night is, look where you look, a can, just give a stick to water, it is true, but so is that the same is what makes it a pain. Hours at the computer, head facing an open book, the occasional theft in the darkness of the bar or restaurant, wandering through websites at little or no use, calls at odd times and always ... silence, and the sleepless hours ticking clock, reminding me that should be in the bed and not watching a silent, rusty weapons, the protection did not report a profit comparable to wear to which I submit every morning and am unable to invest in my sleep. Today, moreover, I have asked-begged-bit unless I stay until the end of October until the season ends, as well, while increasing the amount of summer "?, We have to look book a substitute, someone who does not have anything else to do to languish behind the counter for 8 hours every night. Well take it course! Aviado if I would give to stay here another month! In that case, the ax murderer look and assassination attempts would be guaranteed. If not, we refund the money.
But it would be quite unfair to pin all debris My physical work in the hotel. Occasionally, my fatigue is due to other causes, although at the time of its origin greatly enjoy, just for letting me fosfatina fact when it comes time to give the corn. I mean the morning with long conversations my sister and my brother, the hours I spend at the computer, dedicating millions of jobs (all equally useless and expendable), the evenings when, encouraged by an event, I set aside the mandatory siesta and others lent me duties that, during the night, go up behind me and leave me even more crooked, or the times when a friend goes off to these lands, either by leisure purposes, driven by work obligations or simply because they pass through here. The latter is the reason for my stunner tonight since yesterday and this afternoon, in Girona and Sant Feliu, I have spent the hours-apart from the odd pint of alcohol, with the ineffable Charles, which the time was in search of some documents for her doctoral thesis. In fact, had already found 99% of that found in Barcelona, in the Archives of the Crown of Aragon, so that his visit to Gerona was, at least from the standpoint of scholar and palaeography, quite in vain. Now, yes, the chance came in handy, because if he had not approached here, we would not have had the opportunity to see us all summer, and with a bit of (bad) luck, not even until next year. Thus, even if only two days and no more than give us just enough time to catch up on our winding and restless (not "disturbing") lives, we enjoy intimate moments and fan the flames of the complicity of old, dusty and all but obsolete.
So tonight, before the dismissal, gave us dinner with wine and toast the adventurous times (or something, I do not remember) basing intake of the said juice in our impending separation. The wine, of course, was a demon whose taste unpalatable concoction could only have been disguised with a gas tank (if no request was only for the unscrupulous to the seriousness of the site prompted us), and the only purpose-apart toast was to help pass the chunks of steak and also setting a distinctive touch to our dinner, a treat between two elements, not so long ago, whose debauchery perpetrated menu is based mainly in fried foods, olives faded, some other dried fruit and two liters of beer per head Black Eagle ". Whatever it is, its effect was disastrous and, shortly after leaving Charles in the season, I noticed the heaviness of my head and the stench of my breath. On the way home, I made a phone call, but the mind was going back and forth like a pendulum, so that I could barely hold a coherent conversation. ; When the time comes to take the bike to come to work, while my friend returned to the capital to complete their dangerous adventure, and probably also suffered the consequences of our carelessness, my head was spinning like a top and came near to me escacharrase the road or run over a cat. Upon arriving I took a shower 10 minutes and I watched myself in the mirror until I was able to set the hearing without noticing the mess I neurons. Unfortunately, I stopped shaving instruments at home, so I had to climb the four coats of the day and hoped that the shift change was not with my boss. Of course, when I got to office, my boss was there, waiting, luckily, for giving me the extension of the contract and thus, head elsewhere, maybe next mine, which has not yet gotten back from all of the Land of Shadows which confined her the fiendish vinorro.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Refrigerated Econoline
calimocheros The return of Lady in the mud
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment