Monday, February 5, 2007

Truck Route Map Garmin

This is in that part of my coconut

That shrinks like a victim of the cremasteric reflex. I have no very clear what or where it takes me brings me. Not even know why I opened this blog is not the alter-ego of my other blog: p This blog is the secret blog. And again, I have no idea why.



but I do not recognize. Or maybe not dead. I do not clarify and I alone. All the fault of the phase of my life where I am confused that is deeply embedded. I would really bring out in me. Before I could do it, now I do not know if I can. Yes, definitely my alter-ego sachergominola's mission is to unearth all that had before and was covered with sand. Well, actually I also want to know if still there. You may have grown and those vertices of my personality have been made blunt and boring. You might not be, may no longer be saved. Or may just be rusty. And that's where I put the evil-face and my eyes fill with hope. Because I miss you. Manda cojones what you have to be egotistical to say something of that sort! No, really it's just a matter of mental survival. If the move goes undercover is precisely to try to see if the external factors influence something. I've always been a fan of the experiments. Today
day-xf plays and that's why it would rip the two people who are not more than M & S. And also because I have blatantly back and I'm not at all proud. How to revive? There is only one method and this is the fanfic. Well, once I spent hours and hours to write stories about grace, not think that is the central issue, but my brain Nowadays cheese roll dough is a neuronal who spends his days doing stupid things and stupid thoughts loop I do not lead anywhere. Therefore I rehabilitate. Not necessarily as a fanfic writer, but as a thinking person that is not small.

Sometimes I realize that a million years ago that ended the series and that perhaps it is time to stop chasing ghosts. It is similar to what happens to Samantha Mulder. It is true, the universe is so Kabum xf as could be, but we refuse to believe this because we want to believe. Paradoxically, perhaps stupid, especially, FAN. Not lightly earned the title of geek outcast by society. Misunderstanding suffered for years has to count for something. That something is to keep M & S alive. I know, I know, this stuff I've got no order, sense and logic. It is a faithful portrait of my coconut.

Of course I've tried! View series and series, be just a fan of what was xf, but on another site fandoniano different. Everything comes to nothing, is impossible, I enjoy a lot of series, but nothing is like them. And for the fanfic nothing has the same emotion. Believe me, I've been looking for almost 5 years. Nothing else around here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment