"zumodemelon" of sachergominola
rehab I tried using a blog to put aside my usual grated, one in which only talk of parallel worlds, but RL sucks and absorbed and the truth is that it is impossible to separate Freakie what, try not to write entries sad ... So I have this "little" off. I hope someday to get mentally stable enough to carry anywhere to my alterego, p Ando a bit down from the Freakie mind, I am focused on my personal obcecón. All dose Prison Break this weekend and I've gone shipper Scofield and Tancredi. I just love, I think I left in the 2x11, but there were scenes that I rendidita auch taaaaaaaaaan at his feet. Are worthy of fanfic. I have another good chute ready for the weekend to come, but I know that there will be no peace at home too and are invited on Friday. As I was saying, the RL sucksssssssssss ... What
going to do?
0 comments:
Post a Comment