Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Camera Case Fashion Blog

And to tell you something ... On

A meme thieves [info] anascully . That goes for hobbies ... We must talk about 10, but I have

1. Bite my nails. But thoroughly. I am a professional, I know the shape of each one, I bite each differently. Is a vice, is inherent in me, I is standard. I tried several times to quit, but I can not.
2. Rescuing store objects wake me tenderly. When I see something ugly that I think no one will buy, I think about it or whatever and I had a soul I have to take home. I adoptions galore.
3. Name-"mine" to everything. I like to invent vocabulary. I think it has something to do with territoriality. It's a bit like Scully calls Mulder to Scully. Even the soft toys are thy name. And my dog I'm going to change, I call in particular ways that nobody else uses.
4. Underline the notes from start to finish with many colors. I am very mine. I ranges. Especially when I have no desire to study and I can focus on "making them more aesthetically pleasing."
5. Try the different types of food are touching the least. Especially if I find they are incompatible. Surely all these hobbies I'm talking about say something about my personality
p 6. Associate songs now. Putting a soundtrack to everything. I think it's something I do since I have a point. A kind of obsession. It happens also with odors, but that's not a hobby, default is the bogeyman of all of us: p
7. If possible always use the same utensils. Especially spoons. There are hundreds of ways that can not stand. Not too round or too pointy and the enlarged handle at the end, those are my favorites.
8. First close the right eye when I start to sleep. That is a physiological explanation, but after all is a hobby. 9.Comprobarlo
around 100 times. Clear example of Obsessive compulsive trait that brings down the street from bitterness.
10. Eat the chocolates so symmetrical. For example, if I stay 7 red, 6 green and 8 yellow, I eat 2 yellow and 1 red. Do this for sharpening the paintings, to ensure that they are as equal as possible (except the yellow color is king, p) and the rows of boxes of chocolates or whatever also leave the same on one side and another . Yes

obviously (and more after the description of these 10) I have a bunch of other hobbies. But these are the ones that have occurred to me first. Yes, folks ... I am very sick in the head. I know for some time;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment