Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Period Blood Is Mucousy

I have a shitty day ... Rato

I sometimes wonder if everything has to do with the reset you suffer when you sleep, if your naughty thing neurotransmitters mad and clutter making your mood is sad. Yes, I have a shitty day, but others have had worse


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

is not far from comforting. The evil alien desirable is very ugly, but if you go through life like a Teletubbie, whatever you do you have to turn my head to see if you've seen it, improve your day and makes you think. How to get the car done that bitch in the wheel? Parking worse than me, which is saying. How going to move the car there in those conditions? Such questions are what makes a person who has too much free time. It's funny you say that someone who takes the last six Februaries looking like a real bitch. Are the ironies of life. Bwahahahaha. So I write the blog, is an attempt to exorcism and training to get my brains again be helpful to society.

could also have started by saying: Hello, feonautas ... Another clear feature of the excess time that I have because I would otherwise not engaged in "Yo soy Bea" or bliss. I have no very clear if I am shipper of Al and Bea (deny to the death to be writing this sort of thing); Bea is very noble, but it's silly ass and Al is very good, but it is very legal. My point, Do you feel When something Bea? Did you feel sexually attracted to Scully Mulder origins? Are unknowns and the shipperismo rough spots, black holes of fandom, the pitch of any self-respecting NC: p Well, I'm getting too melodramatic.

Yesterday I was envisioning the trailer for SH ... I'm a fan of GA. I think it's because I happened pipe with his life, so exciting, so fun, so emotional roller coaster. I love (and not always for good) all you have put on your coconut. And yep, the racy little scenes going to be like O_o OMG! And each and every one of the XPhilos we to think without remedy if Scully being spent on these traces. Thing from our mind is sick, do not culpéis, GA always will always be S and DD M. It does everything to fight for not being pigeonholed. And the most fucked up is that everything is the fault of DC and all that did not let us see. Although at times I appreciate it, that's why bait XF fanfic is like no other series in the world.

I will look for new prey, my sis and I have descargano the first episodes of Dirt and Sisters and Brothers. We will try everything to remove this excess of time shrew harmful.

Anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment