Monday, February 5, 2007

How Many Calories In White Pizza

Grrrrrrrrrrr

seems that is no longer on day 5. Which means that if I upgrade now, will bold another number LJ. That's good, I think.




to me is something that I spend a lot. Something I hate, but still always in there and takes me to get me a beer amazing. Not stand it. When I put on this plan, simply could not stand. I laugh about not supporting entities in your person, I think that's the basis of cases of multiple personality (if indeed it exists). I unfolded. But ... How can they blame the little devil and angel hanging over my head? For just only a matter of conscience. Perhaps consciousness is what comes to light in the case of a manifold personality. Several different degrees of consciousness: p Bwahahahahha!

'm trying not to weigh some things, some future changes ... But I always thought you can not control the emotions that these are triggered by a stimulus "x" and go crazy like goats. It is similar to dreams. There is a part of us that is a free spirit, completely.

I go through life like a Teletubby, now I know less than before. I mean, there are certain things that do not meet my coconut and others, very Amelie and in most cases useless too, are installed as squatters in my nervous system. I do not know what is best. Before it was shrewd, or something more artful.

Earlier before, before.

Brain training, that's what I need!

will have to fix it;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment