Sunday, April 6, 2008

How To Treat Epidermal Cysts

fleurlupin @ 2008-04-06T18: 19:00

clay birds (Manolo García)

For if time drags me
to deserted beaches,
today I close my book
of dead hours. I
clay birds. I
clay birds and flew away.
For if time drags me
to deserted beaches, today rejected the baseness

of abandonment and grief.
Not a blank page more.
feel the wonder of a lonely bystander. The maps
I miss.
leaves for sailing.
Now the wind blows, when the sea
stayed away long ago.
no longer climb the hill
brings me to your house.
my dog no longer sleeps next to your candela.
In the corners of the nest time feelings.
clay birds today are trying to fly. In the valleys
I get lost on the road
sleep.
Now the wind blows.
When the sea was away for some time.
When I have a boat, oars or guitar.
When the nightingale does not sing in the morning.
Now the wind blows.
When the sea was away for some time. In the valleys
I get lost on the road
sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment