fleurlupin
sometimes happens that you forget to believe, you lose faith and forget that things can be different. when you feel life is passing you in circles is when you have to do something to stop this dynamic. most things that happen are what we have wanted to be.
I lack courage, a little encouragement and enthusiasm. I still do what I always wanted and I never dared. try new things, create, try to return to it so I never went well. you could say I have no faith, I do not I have faith.
and yet is never too late to change, to dare to take a step to be happy and try to create new grooves in our stock, which after all, are so our only we know where we carry, how to change and is in our hands to give the color and the way we want. I repeat a thousand times this
0 comments:
Post a Comment