Thursday, December 20, 2007
Pain Killer Before Wax
always strange to be on vacation after a hectic semester, which did not have time for anything. Raisins from that end to have all the free time you always wanted, so it is not easy to take advantage well. Change of university life in the big city to return to your people, from whom you felt a bit off, is a fairly strong: You must return the life that was there.
At least I can forget for a couple of months of certain routines: running the subway every day, quick lunch salads and vegetarian sandwiches, hours of study in the subway air-conditioned room, weeks, sleeping five hours, laughing in the aisles, psychopaths to certain teachers, reading and reading texts on the same subject a thousand times, taking coffee to be on the verge of intoxication, lack of inspiration to do some work.
it apart now seems a bit actually quite nice, although not as well. And now I have plenty of time to do what I missed while I was immersed in a sea of notes and coffee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment