Friday, February 4, 2011

Where Can I Buy Ddf In London

Forget all I just


Vivo Asking
while he gave me a bit of your love I ask


seconds of intense

your kisses your touch your smell


At night I try to think in reality
As you sleep all day

And, as people drag around
The passion!
So I decide to spend my time on you
I know that my voice never reaches higher than
For singing
not decide to listen to love


Chorus I
And I really love your indifference
More Like

Your body in my presence, I just

Dancing to your heart


enough for me, I bastaaa ... oouooh
I bastaaa ...
oouooh

I do not ask the moon
only ask a day in the sun

And you fill my soul conversarte
My heart is yours for the mod ; doctor
price of anything

So things are
Ay ay, my heart

Delivering roses gardens without love

Chorus I

Chorus II
And it's me
love your religion, your science

Sing Like your absence
I just
Dancing to your heart


enough for me, I bastaaa ... oouooh (x3)

I love
More than your indifference

Your body in my presence
Dance to your heart



Chorus II Chorus I


your touch enough
Me Me Me
your smile just enough to '
kisses you give me every morning
Má s your indifference
Your body in my presence (x2)


ME BASTA
by MARTEOVENUS

0 comments:

Post a Comment