My love must be a kind of blind love
I can't see anyone but you.
Are the stars out tonight?
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright
I Only Have Eyes For You , Dear.
The moon maybe high
but I can't see a thing in the sky,
'Cause I Only Have Eyes For You.
I do not know if we're in a garden, or on a crowded
avenue.
You are here
So am I Maybe millions of people
go by, But They All
disappear from view.
And I Only Have Eyes For You.
I can't see anyone but you.
Are the stars out tonight?
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright
I Only Have Eyes For You , Dear.
The moon maybe high
but I can't see a thing in the sky,
'Cause I Only Have Eyes For You.
I do not know if we're in a garden, or on a crowded
avenue.
You are here
So am I Maybe millions of people
go by, But They All
disappear from view.
And I Only Have Eyes For You.
0 comments:
Post a Comment