Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mahjong With Fortune Cookie

iPhone vs. Blackberry


Cell
q I hate most, people become super c rude ,
while you talk to them they are the basis of the q gossip
they are counting on your cel.

Honestly I prefer a Iphone, x some are more expensive ...
the price says it all.

The problem is q, with a cover like this ... who fall into the temptation irresistible
is super, I give up wanting to eat it. Q

if I'm going to save money? that's what people say
q and q in the q vdd q are not paid Internet can put
of minutes and is the same.

Iphone, Iphone, Iphone ... has everything you want and need, the problem is q
you nor have an iphone, or you have a BB ...

why I'm still not interested, to save me pq if q
minutes I need you one of them.

Iphone I'm keeping my imagination and my laptop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment