The mere fact of taking my skin and let me pierce the heart level is totally irrelevant.
may only be an excuse for you wonder what it tastes like a wound so colorful. For
way down the mouth and your saliva in each of the folds of the wings and give form to all this, not to forget what hurts, I have been thinking that maybe that's why.
The fact is that deep, although they appear to be permanent, the tattoo will disappear with my body, all ycomo deseparecerá like you and me. It may have some line in its traditional meaning and sea, but I know for you that will not be enough.
I have no choice but to talk about other times you once loved, who comes to be what I can and what I remember, and the only thing about me fio. I was never convinced a lot of fiction, the experiences of others or the movie .. kisses
At twelve I bought a box of chocolates and plagiarism Neruda thanks to the great library of my grandfather. It was the day of lovers. I did not lose patience and a year later my legs fell asleep in the back of a tour of the city where he was born. It was the first to kiss me but never confessed plagiarism. Still remembered the verses.
At the time, and back home drunk, as he went around the neighborhood, a girl chided me for not greeting. I told him I podíay shame was also deeply in love with her.
One day he came to my work and we were kissing. While
cracked his head against a curb and all painted very badly. I was thinking about how much the queríay how much I wanted to get well to do all the things you always wanted to do together.
God does not exist.
You're not my first love and last, and yet everything comes out to reverse. But at least exist.
0 comments:
Post a Comment