Wednesday, February 6, 2008

35th Birthday Invite Wording Ideas



smiling do not know why every time I looked, I laughed at every stupid thing that happened to me or any nonsense he said. And I looked at those eyes of a child who never has just discovered the world that look cool and deep. Then, I smiled. And did nothing but look at you fixed. Did not want to take your eyes off for a second, as if trying to stop that instant. And in the end you were going. I followed you to look up missing. Gave a sigh and thought about what I said and could not have said. Life continued its normal course, with its hours slow and fast, with good days and bad, with lots of laughter and with tears. And all we have are memories of moments that we wanted to capture, because the rest fell apart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment