Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stock Scion Tc Tail Lights

fleurlupin @ 2008-01-24T22: 41:00

With fantasies. Without them. Saving for a moment the dreams in a drawer in the moment. Walk to the sea, meeting new people, mix rum with Coke, not stop laughing. Anything becomes interesting as to leave behind the days are alike. Then, I feel for a moment that I breathe, I'm alive and I can feel the joy and sadness, and also its nuances. I look around and think again how lucky I am. I'm asking questions, seeking answers. Maybe God still wants me to show why certain things happen, why I have to get involved both in the problems of some people. I do not know. And life goes on, and I feel a little safer to follow forward, with faith and joy. going where my heart wants to take me, being nothing more than what I am, and then realize they really live is to live only and is not as complicated as it seems . It becomes easier if I dare to confront the ghosts, to accept the difficulties, take them as part of the same vortex that engulfs me and is mine, very me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment