Today I wanted to go to get a new look with Cuatic and paraphernalia, but the grace I got into a hair salon 22 000 pesos and two other 30 000, so considering it was much to invest 30 thousand in my hair XD ...
the end I did nothing XD
Today I expanded my collection of shirts with some missing FMA, new sticker, 3 books of postcards, and many extras cachibaches my suitcase already packed, so considering that I'll have to see me a new oo
My collection of figures amounted to the not inconsiderable sum of 44 o.รณ, and keychains, because that does not, hey I had the luxury of telling, even if he wanted to expand my collection bag , so is that this will be my goal this year * o *
Well I'm going to pack, on Monday morning I go south with my parents, there is no one else in the family, so to avoid boredom of mp3 take my little thing, and a Japanese book and my books, nothing better than my Japanese review for a great holiday * o * I do not believe
@. @
0 comments:
Post a Comment