geekachica @ 2005-07-28T14: 54:00
I have not written recently. I taught my sister the numbers in French. She know the numbers in English, but is a good student. She learns quickly!
Many things have happened this month. Susie went to the party. She recieve both interesting gifts. Ben and I danced with Robert and Geoff. Julia struggled with for a week and did not speak with her to the party! It's complicated, but we do not fight now!
else? I can drive alone now and I managed to alina's house Tuesday. We ate ice cream at Brewsters and listen to her music. You have many songs! She is at Princeton now, and she becomes the seventh of August ... almost two weeks (
My family had guests come to visit. My sister, my mother and I had to clean and concina lot! Today, I have chores and I will manage to michael's house early, if I I can.
Tomorrow, I Julia manage to Katie's house and we're going to see the Disney movies ... simply because we can:) Sunday I am to Myrtle Beach for the campaign. Need to pack before Sunday!
bye,
~ * Emily * ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment